Saturday, August 9, 2008

Whew have I been busy!?

Gooood helll. I know it's been a long time...over a month. But here I am with newww stuffs just for you!
It's been awfully busy. I opened the Pounded Flounder Market in Neo, and ended up having some issues with the land. The gracious and awesome people @ BNT let me switch land and we are now over in Leykis. I'll post the link later for ya.


The mall is all open, and short of 1 shop we are full (besides the dockside vendors)
When I get updates from shop owners I'll try to post them here too.
But....for now here are my updates!

My favorite!!!eeee
This I named Molly...I really don't know why, it just popped into my head.
it comes with the Tee, the shorts, the skirt and the leggins.
I didn't intend it to, but it has so many different options.
The shirt looks good with just the shorts, or the skirt with and without the leggins. Is goooood stuff.


Plain Jane Tees.
I was tired of never having just tees. So here they are. 7 of them


Teachers Pet Tee
Self explanable....cute yes?


Alllll of the damn socks. lol
I went on a serious sock spreee last week. I love them. Have fun.


Bumble Bee Lolita
Slightly the same as pink lolita, but yellow!


Candy Striper! I felt summerish.
It's a little bit out of this world...but aren't we all.


Go Green tees. Yeah yadda yadda I was in a save the earth mood.


Misc tees. Pink snails, Green turtles and a twist of citris. OM NOM NOM!

No comments: