Monday, September 22, 2008

I know ....it's been a month and I'm such a procrastinator.
I've got a few new things up that I'll post quick and I'm also making some pics for some freebie halloween tees here that I'll post when I'm done....here ya are.

Head Librarian Set
I absatoooootly love these sets. I can't stop wearing them lately either.
It's called 'Head Librarian' and each set is only $99L
It comes in Pink, Red, White, Black, Green & Blue. The set includes all sorts of crap to mix n match to make the outfit either conservative or playful (mrow ;p)


Monochrome Trousers
These trousers are toooo fun.
They come in Monochrome (shown below), bubblegum, royal blue and emerald green.
Also included is the white button up shirt you see pictured with it, and looks great with the buttoned vest (not included)

No comments: