Saturday, March 8, 2008

Meows

I am....completley exhausted today. I know it's midnight, and I should be in bed, but I was exhausted @ 4pm. Not sure why.

Anyways. Wanted to post that there are a few new necklaces and a new watch up @ the shop in Neo.

Tonight, I was making my nightly blog rounds, and fell across Kitty's blog.
She mentioned a blog that was a must read, so ofcoarse I click away.
I'm a sucker for blogs. Just love 'em.
I go through reading, wishing I could write half as well as these people do.

The blog Kitty mentioned, you can find here

http://skatoolaki.com/rosie/

First off, I want to give condolences.
Rosie just lost her mother RL, to cancer.
Going through losing both of my parents in the last 5 years, it really hit close to home.
To anyone who has lost a parent, they'll know what I say when I tell you it's unlike losing anything else.
There's a certain hole there, that can never be filled again.
So...*big hugs* to Rosie.
Now, go check out her damn blog!

I'm too tired to post pics of the new jewelry I've got up, I'll add them tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Lawra =^..^=

No comments: