Friday, March 28, 2008

Whew....what a week

Hey all.
Whew it's been a damn busy week.

A couple of nights ago, I was messaged by an old friend, Honor. Honor is one of the owners of One Source Modeling/Photography.
I've known Honor since Ham and I owned Mariners. Oooh, for those of you that don't know, I use to co-own a mall with Hamncheese Omlet. I loved that place *sniffles*
However, Ham and I both had a lot going on RL at the time, and chose to sell the land and shut it down. RIP Mariner's. hehe

Anywho, back to Honor.
We got to talking, and she's had her fingers in fashion shows as well lately.
I asked her what I'd need to do to get involved in one, and she passes me a notecard with all the info. I could ever need.

I decided to pull Todd from Pretty n Punk in with me, we met with Honor that night and got everything set up. We are now in the process of planning our very own fashion show! Woots.

The date will be April 6th @ Noon SLT. So mark your damn calendars and you'd better be there. =p Anyone who wants an invitation, please let me know so I can add you to the list. I'll be posting more information as it becomes available. I'm so excited! Thanks Honor!

Next order of business is a message to someone very special to me.
My SL sweets, Lan is having a RL Bday tomorrow.
So HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY to my cute lil Lan.
He does so much for me, and is so damn patient when it seems most of my time is going towards the shop.
He's the best thing ever, and makes me smile.
Anyone that knows him, if you see him this weekend, tell him happy birthday!
Luvs ya babe. You mean the world to me. xoxo

Okayyy, and last but not least...a couple of new outfits out.
I've got a few more, but I'm keeping them secret until the 6th!
Pounce on over and pick them up.
(Amanda I'm working on a pink one lol)

Love ya guys.

Black Cherry


Blackberry

2 comments:

Amanda Shinji said...

Do you need a DJ for the fashion show? If so, get in touch hunni x

Lawra Loo said...

Heyyy. Not for the fashion show, but for the after party we may.

The show will be held @ One Source, but the after party is going to be held @ BioPunk.
I will deff. let you know.
Thankooo xx