Friday, December 5, 2008

Update update....la la la la update

Okkayy. Whew. It's been a bit huh?
I was out of town for a bit for Turkey day, and then have been busy busy with the rebuild. It's FINALLY done and I have to say I heart it. It's smaller and a bit more cozy. You can see all of the shops from the main tp point, and I just like the feel better.

Also, I've got a piece of land right next to it up for sale. I'm selling it for $3L/sq. m, you get about 1500 prims and tier would be about 11000L a month.
Pop over and see it. If you're interested we can make a passageway into the mall and sort of feed traffic. I'd be willing to sell it even cheaper to a new designer just starting out and needing some land for their main shoppy.

The NEWWWW Pounded Flounder.


A few new things, and more in the works.
I started working on hair last night...I know EGADS. LOL
I've always been scared to death to even try and now I know why. Wow. Anyways, that is a work in progress and will be for a while I'm sure =p

New shirts.
Ripped Candy Cane Sweaters $79 Each
Available in Green & Gray. No Mod, no copy, trans ok.


Buttoned Tanks 4 Colors available. Pink, white, green & Blue
$59L each.
No mod, no copy, tranks ok





Click here to come see us now!

No comments: