Sunday, November 23, 2008

Do You Dare - A Designer Challenge!

I am joining in on Ivey's from Sn@tch's designer challenge, which you can find here

I'm posting some of my old ads to have a laugh at myself.
I have to say how disappointed I am that anyone would publicly make fun of someone else's hard work.

So...here you go...some of the first things I put up for sale in Nekorifik. Ugh lol

lol I loved this dress...wore it for weeks, there's even a blog post floating around out there about if from Lucy at the SLNewspaper...I'm, sure she was thinking 'wtf is going on in this girls mind???' She just smiled and said it was beautiful.
lol Thanks Lucy!


whew...nice painted on seams...or not LOL


I really have nothing to even say about this..lol lol


...and this is why I bought templates off sl exchange...hand painting was not going well lmao




Click here to come see us now!

No comments: