Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Weeeeeoooo!

ookkii. So, sort of busy beginning of the week. Few new things up, some bra n panties sets, and some fun shirts/jeans packs. Check them out below *points down*
I've been working on my outfit for the Vain Inc. Grid Wide Vday Hunt.
It's schedule to start the 6th of Feb. Stay tuned for more info. There are TONS of designers participating and it's gonna be FAB!

I've updated my XStreet page today with MOST of my new stuff, and promise I'll get to my onrez shop soon. See that little link over there to your right *points to the right of the page* you can get there from thoseee links. Check 'em out.
I've dropped the prices almost in half for all of my older inventory too! weeooo

Also working on rebuilding my main shop with Amanda, who rocks my socks.
Have a good week kiddles!








Click here to come see us now!

No comments: