Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yay Flounderpalooza!

Wow...I just want to send a huge huge thanks out to everyone involved in last nights show. First off...Dann did an amazing job @ The Flounderpalooza and we will definitely be booking him again. So for those of you who missed out on last nights show...tsk tsk...but you'll have another chance. =D
Kat Vargas, from JoyKat productions made this all so easy.
If anyone is looking to book a live show in SL, contact Kat, she's GREAT to work with.
Yummi..for getting me in touch with these people, THANK YOU. =D

I need to thank Annabella and Kons for putting up with me while we rushed to get everything ready and for helping me, of coarse, as always.
Amanda & Fukmi, thank you so much for always being there to help us out @ The Pounded Flounder.

And thanks to the designers who contributed to the freebies and promo boxes.
You know as well as I do, that this is an excellent way to get your name out there and market your work as well as your shop @ The Flounder. THANK YOU!


And that's all I have. =D Stay tuned for more shows @ The Flounderpalooza!



Click here to come see us now!

No comments: