Saturday, February 16, 2008

And it's go time =p

Soo.....during random conversation with a pal a couple days ago I was complaining about coming up with ways to get the shops name out there.
She suggested I put up a blog. My first reaction was....no.
Not only no....but HELL no.

1st of all, I hate writing.
2nd...well, I hate writing.

After talking to a couple of other people, I've given in....and here I am....with a blog.
Weeeee, right?
Seems I've already given you my 'I can't write' disclaimer, you have to suffer through it and not complain when you can't understand anything I've just said, capiche? lol


On to the goods!
Most recently added item is the happppy little party dress.

I so almost named it the breakfast club dress.
It was very hard to fight those urges, seems I'm an 80's girl at heart!
The 2nd layer of the prim skirt is light black netting, as is the tie belt around the waist.
I'm absolutley loving it and have been wearing it around everywhere since it's creation.
It comes in other fancy flavors such as: Bloooberry, Strawberry, Green Apple, Grape and Black Cherry.

Skip, jump or pounce on over to Nekorifik and check it out. I've got a freebie over by the b-ball hoop and it'll only be up until tomorrow night.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Neo/109/19/31


Tootaloo for now!
Lawra =^..^=

No comments: