Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fropping Meeeeooooo

*yawns*
Short of waking up @ 6am, I'm doing peachy keen today.
Last night I was checking sales and saw that Hailey had paid L$125 for a neclace I have for sale.....that should have only been L$99.
So I sent her a message, and the L$ back she overpaid for it.

As I'm reading her profile....(YES I'm a profile checker, lol) I read that she has a fashion critique blog. Wewt. So what do I do? Send her free clothes, duh!?

http://slfashioncritique.blogspot.com/

There's what she had to say.

Thanks Hailey. Was great chatting with you!

In other news, the shop in Ocean Depths is up and ready to go.
I haven't been in world yet today, but I'll post the URL for you in a bit once I've injected some coffee into my veins.

Have a great day all!

Lawra =^..^=

No comments: