Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Great News!

Pretty n Punk & Nekorifik have paired up!
We're opening a combined shop in Ocean Depths next to neko case.

Catana Yao & Ernie Burt, the owners of Neko Case have given us a great spot to build
on and Todd has done an amazing job making it look great so far.

Todd Staheli is the owner of Pretty N Punk.
I met him back in November while wandering around his sim, and ended up moving into thePretty N Punk Village there.
Which btw is a great place to live, I love it.
If you're looking for a place to livecome check it out. Look around for Winirose Runo if you need any help. She's a sweet pea of a gurl and I luvs her to death!
Todd & Wini took me in after my long sabatical from SL and have been great friends!


I have Todd to thank some for his help with my clothes. He's given me a lot of tips, and was brutally honest when no one else would be. lol


He creates some awesome clothes, and I feel uber honored to have been asked to pair up with him@ Ocean Depths.
I'll keep you all updated on the status of the shop. =D


Tootaloo!
Lawra =^..^=

No comments: