Tuesday, October 21, 2008

/me hisses and growls....

Nothing new this morning...just here to complain. =p

So after being gone all day yesterday traveling for RL work, I log in to about a thousand messages and god knows how many I lost because they were capped. I really wish people would send notecards....messages cap every day and if you don't send a notecard I MAY NOT GET YOUR MESSAGE. I know it's a difficult concept but it's real I promise.

Anyways..I wish one of the messages I had gotten would have been lost in the world of capped messages. Some girl, who also owns a mall and her name shall be saved, messages me with this RUDE message of how I can't leave my skull advert LM giver in her mall.
lol what? Like I just TP'd around to random malls alllll over SL and dropped it? No, I didn't. Someone probably dropped it there to get the LM out of it, and left it. CHECK THE OWNER FFS, NOT THE CREATOR. This would be like me IMing some random designer from my mall because someone had bought one of their items, and left the box in my mall to unpack it. It was stupid, and it was rude and I was NOT in the mood to deal with rude people last night. I almost messaged her and gave her a piece of my mind...luckily hubby was sitting here and reminded me that some people aren't as bright as we would always like them to be. So I didn't reply to her like I wanted to...rather I just mused over it all night and got even grumpier. lol

My point....don't be rude and just shoot off random damn ass messages to people you don't know. Have a little respect and treat people like you'd like to be treated ffs. Okay...really I'm done with my rant.

I should have a few more new things out for the guys this afternoon, so stay tuned!

Click here to come see us now!

No comments: