Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New stuff new stuff la la la la new stuff =D

Okkkayy. A few new things this week.
I made a few more bedroom sets. I really love these lol I know they're silly but they're fun and they give me a break from the clothes.

Blacky set


Motel Kitty Loft


Pink Kitty Loft


And on to clothes...just a few tees. I'm working on some halloween costumes, but I'm putting them on hold for a few days while I finish a jacket for the Drama Libre group.
Bat Wing tank. $49L


Bat Wing tee $49L


Black & Pink Spooky Tee $49L


White Boooobs Tee heheh $49L


I'm with Creepy Tee $49L
I made this for Anna to wear around all her stalkers. lol



Also...Pounded Flounder Homes is now open for business. I'll be adding things here and there to make the place look better but they're ready to go!
Check with me for more info. I'll be adding pics later this week.

No comments: