Sunday, October 12, 2008

ooo it's argyle!

Wow...more new stuff?
Maybe it should be snowy and freezing more often huh? Nuuu thanks. I am NOT ready for winter yet. AT ALL.
Before I go on to the new shirts..I want everyone, right now to scroll down a little bit, and at the bottom on the right hand side there's a little cute mini play list for an awesome band called What It Is. Listen to this and let me know what you think..or buy the album. This is one of my RL friends bands that I just loves.
Sorry to spam you with that...but I had to.lol
Okay! On to new stuff!

Perdy little argyle sweaters.
Let's dress appropriately for the weather shall we?
This one is gray and black with a hint of read with a white under tee
$89L


Ofcoarse I had


And this one has a white under tee


I'll get some more colors up soon and turn it into a fat pack as well
Mwah!


Click here to come see us now!

No comments: