Saturday, October 11, 2008

More info for you!

Okkkayyy. Wow, look at all the postings this weekend?!
I'll tell you why....it's effing snowing here, isn't that a bunch of crap? It does tend to get cold her pretty early in the year, but it usually waits until atleast halloween. Ass I tell you...it's poop.

Okay on to the reason for me being BACK here this afternoon.
One of my favorite shop owners @ The Pounded Founder is having a fashion show this evening. That's right, it's TONIGHT. Check the piccy below. As soon as I get the URL I'll update this post so watch for it.

Also be sure to run over to The Pounded Flounder and check out Fukmi Clothing.
She's got an ingenious process for her clothing. It's one of those ideas where you think...well hell, why didn't I think of that? lol

Every season, she chooses a new palette specifically for the Dress Me Separates.
These pieces are designed to give you maximum wearability. Whenever possible,
separates are sold with multiple layers to allow for tattoos, boots,
and mixing and matching with other pieces.
At the end of a season, the palette is retired and a new one is introduced.

Oh I'll hush now on this topic, but get your asses over to her shop and the show tonight.


Also..I've recently created a MySpace page just for SL purposes, as well as a LJ for the same reason. You can find the links to your right.
Be sure to check them out, and start sending me pics for the flickr page too!

Okay I'm out. I'm going to turn up the heater...it's cold!




Click here to come see us now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..I am so proud of yous for puting so many blog postssss!!! yay for snow and you being cold :P

o hey did i tell you and everyone reading this..that the POUNDED FLOUNDER rocks your socks :))

byesss
MANAGER of the Pounded Flounder
ANNA MOOOOO

Lawra Loo said...

lol you are such a spaz =D
moooo