Friday, November 14, 2008

30-85% off everything in the store!

So instead of Freebie Friday this week, we're playing a different game!
For the whole weekend...everything in my main shop Nekorifik is 30-85% off!
Nothing in the store is over 100L!
Make sure you get your sticky paws ALLLL over this sale quick because I'm questioning my sanity lol

Also...a quick announcement. We will be hosting a fashion show @ The Pounded Flounder on the 7th of December @ 1pm slt.
Runway Magazine and Productions is holding this event.
More info. on this as it becomes available!

Also I've added some more to the winter wonderland @ The Pounded Flounder.
New animated snow man builder...woot. Gooo build one is cute!

I'll be putting out he snow angels and cuddle benches this afternoon and man is it starting to look like winter.

A hugeee thanks to Saiyge from Balderdash for her sculpty snow set. I love it.
Saiyge always does amazing work and is the best. When I met her I was about to start searching for the birthmark to prove our avi's were twins lol
Thanks again Saiyge, you rock..

Alright, now everyone get your butts over the the Pounded Flounder and grab the discounts before they're gone!!!


Click here to come see us now!

No comments: