Sunday, November 23, 2008

And finally new releases

I know, it's been far too long since I've had any updates or new releases.
I have a few reasons for this so I'll explain myself. =p

1. Since the latest update, my computer HATES SL, or SL hates me either way. I can barely move in world, no way can I take pics of my new things for ads and I crash constantly. It's ass. I had to finally steal hubbies computer to take pics for ads.
I'm getting a new computer next week finallly and I'm sooo excited.
2. RL has been incredibly busy
3. I'm tired of SL dram =)

Anywho, on to the new stuff.

Sweet Dreams Jammies - Love these


Star Shine Leggins - 5 Pack


Red Fiona Fatale


Purple Fiona Fatale


Hello Shitty Tees...sorry wini lol


Half Weight Konverse tees


Bubbleicious Square Top



Click here to come see us now!

No comments: