Thursday, November 6, 2008

New stuff for the guys =D

Whew, another update for the guys? CRAZY, I know. =p
I've been pretty busy as of late with RL, work is crazy, home life is nuts.
I've got a few more things I did last night but haven't put them out or made ads for them. Hopefully tonight I'll get the chance to put them up. Anyone that knows me, knows that I've been obsessed with Stephanie Meyers Twilight series for the last couple of months. I've read and re-read all 4 of the books, and I frequent her site daily for any updates on the movie, which by the way is coming out this month!
Squeeeels. So I made some 'Team Edward' shirts, and some 'Team Jacob' Shirts.
They are part of the new releases I hope to have up tonight. =p
Now, on to the real updates.


One for the girls, and then on the guys.
Womens, LS Spinal Thermal.
$99L


Men's LS Spinal Thermal
$99L


Mens LS Scissors Thermal. I saw this and laughed. I'll be making this one for the girls too. Anyone that knows me from a while back knows that an ongoing joke between a good friend and old business partner, Hamncheese Omlet is me running with scissors.
$99L


Men's LS Rock Star Thermal
$99L


Men's LS Emo Thermal
$99L


Men's LS Emo Fairy Thermal
$99L


Men's LS Coded Emo Thermal
$99L


That's all for today, pounce on over and get yours now!


Click here to come see us now!

No comments: