Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Pounded Flounder Shop Updates

Dark River & Naeko have some great new items out @ The Pounded Flounder!

Nakeo - Waffle attachment 50L!
Now I'd like to believe that aeryn made these for me knowing how much I heart waffles, however her sweety is named Mega Waffle, so I can't pretend.
However, these have to be the cutest things since peanut butter. I'm going to grab mine to night and wear them everywhere! lol


Another great ears and tail set from Aeyrn. Cute jewlels all over.
300L for the set!


Dark River just put their main shop up in Leykis with us @ The Pounded Flounder.
You can find the shop right above the tp boards as you land at The Pounded Flounder

Dark River's new Pussy Galore. Cute outfit, I love this color of blue.
Great quality as always.


Dark River - Killer Queen. I love the textures for these pants. Sassssy


Last but not least, Blow This Roof. Camo is cute and pink makes it all the better!


Grab a pair of skates while you're there and come celebrate the season with us!


Click here to come see us now!

No comments: